I don’t know about you, but I am having a hard time getting up to speed with all the news about Windows 10 since Microsoft unveiled the technical preview last week.
Here’s a few articles I have been looking at to learn about Windows 10:
- Introducing Windows 10 for Business
- A First Look at Microsoft’s Windows 10
- A closer look at the Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the Windows Technical Preview
- Windows Insider Program (to get a free copy of the Windows 10 Technical Preview)
System requirements for the Windows 10 Technical Preview:
Basically, if your PC can run Windows 8.1, you’re good to go. If you’re not sure, don’t worry—Windows will check your system to make sure it can install the preview.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
A Microsoft account and Internet access