In this twenty first century and leading a super fast life, it is true that each one of us does not have much time to waste. So what we try is to speed up our entire job in a short time successfully. And when we fail to do so, we become irritated. Such an irritating situation is when it takes a long time to load a certain page of a website. So what we can do to minimize our irritation at those crucial times is that we can follow some concepts to quicken the website loading time which will truly help in loading a certain web page quickly.
When the loading time of a website increases, we generally blame our Internet service. But it is not correct to blame the service; rather the server should be blamed. There are numerous concepts to quicken your website loading time. Some of those concepts and a bit of description of those concepts are provided over here. They are as follows:-
- Getting more Cache – The expiration of headers in a proper way has the ability to allow the stored images to get loaded much faster as these images have in existence in the memory bank previously. This can be done successfully with the help of Apache manipulation or via .NET.
- Cacheable Page Redirects – This facility is especially useful for the mobile web surfers. This also has a great capability to reduce loading time of a webpage of a website.
- Keep-alive Checking – The operation between the server and the device to check the particular operation helps to avoid the link to break. This in turn leps in quick loading of a web page of a website.
- Removal of Query String – It is advisable in this point to keep the question marks for the resources that possess the dynamic nature only. This is advised to do as the question marks are not cacheable.
- Minimization of coding – It is observed that blank space and unwanted empty elements contribute a lot to the loading time of a website. So, it is advised to minimize all those mentioned elements, which will truly help in minimizing loading time.
- Optimization of images – There are a number of images available over the internet that possesses unnecessary sizes and objects. Try to optimize those images which will greatly help you to quicken your load time of a website.
Only a few of the different ways to minimize the loading time of a website are mentioned and therefore elaborated a bit over here. But it is very important to say that there are many more points which have not been mentioned over here. You can also follow like points and know them better from many other sources. All in all, it can truly be said that by following the concepts to quicken your website loading time which are provided over here, you will be able to save lots of time which loading a website.
Guest Post by Jay for http://www.bloggersinspiration.com/ .Being a part-time blogger, he loves writing informative articles, especially on web designing and search engine optimization. He also offers link building and organic SEO services.