With increasing demand on corporate level, challenges have grown for secure data management at each layer of organizational hierarchy. There are several issues that can be raised in MS Outlook. This software fulfills the need of a good data repair tool that can save the user’s precious data in each component of MS Outlook like emails, folders, appointments, tasks and remaining data held in additional Personal storage folders.
After successful completion of the installation process, the program is launched automatically:
User can select a corrupted PST file in the dialogue box i.e. ‘Select Outlook Mailbox’. In case the user is unable to find out the exact location of damaged PST file then the ‘Find Outlook File’ option can be used.
This feature helps to find all PST files available in the targeted disk:
Now select the required data file and start scan process by clicking on “Start” Button:
When the scanning process is complete, it shows a preview of recoverable email items:
This software also provides various formats to save a repaired PST file like MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, PDF, DBX and MBOX.
Apart from that, some advanced options are available with Technical version of Stellar Outlook PST repair software.
At this stage, user is able to achieve a repaired PST file at specified location of PC. In the next phase, the user has some additional options, which are: Compaction & Splitting.
Use of Compaction on resultant PST file: User can apply compaction method on new usable PST file. In this feature, following options are available:
- · Compress all attachments in new PST
- · Extract and save attachments to a folder (No interlinking is lost)
- · Extract, compress and save attachments to a folder (No interlinking is lost)
- · Remove all attachments in new PST
Use of splitting on resultant PST file: In case the user needs to split their PST file in to smaller chunks then the split option can be applied on PST file.
PST can be divided with three criteria as follows:
- · Split by Mail Id
- · Split by Data Range
- · Split by Size
Lastly, you can save the PST file at specified location:
After this, a dialogue box appears with detailed information about the location of PST file.
Minimum System Requirements:
- · Processor: Pentium Class
- · Operating System: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- · RAM: 1 GB
- · Storage Space: 100 MB of free space
- · Compatibility with MS Outlook: 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003
- · Internet Explorer: Version 7.0 or later
- 1. Improved speed
- 2. Option of compaction method
- 3. Enabled with PST splitting mechanism
- 4. Option to save resulted data in MBOX & DBX format
- 5. Developed by Microsoft Gold certified Vendor
- 1. Paid utility
- 2. Must have 1 GB RAM
After considering each aspect of this utility, I can suggest this automated method to anyone who wants a secure data management while using MS Outlook. Apart from the repair process, it also gives full insurance to avoid any kind of corruption in the near future.
Download Centre: Find free demo of ‘PST Repair – Technician Version Here