(The following content is taken from a Condusiv press release regarding the newest version of Undelete.)
Undelete® 10 One Button Search instantly recovers files for Windows servers, desktops, virtual servers and critical application servers. Dynamic new UI is easy to use, attractive to the Enterprise eye. Undelete 10 supports Exchange, SQL, or SharePoint.
Undelete can also restore files previously purged from the Recycle Bin or the Undelete Recovery Bin – even if they were deleted before Undelete was installed.
When a file is deleted, it is automatically captured and stored in the Undelete Recovery Bin. Undelete 10 captures all the files the Windows Recycle Bin misses, such as those deleted from shared network folders, deleted from commonly used applications, deleted by the Windows command prompt, or replaced when newer versions of a file are saved. Also, if a file is modified several times between a backup or shadow copy, it will not be saved. With Undelete, these file versions will be saved and are recoverable.
Undelete 10 Features:
- New One-button Search for Recent Files, which allows the user to locate a file deleted within a 24-hour period or one week period with one click.
- New Search Wizard a single pane view that provides fast and easy way to find a lost file.
- New Dynamic User Interface for ease of use, quality of experience.
- Undelete 10 Server – Protects server files including those deleted by network clients from a centralized management console.
- Undelete 10 Desktop Client – Allows connected laptops, workstations and VMs to recover their own files from remote Undelete 10 Server recovery bins.
- Undelete 10 Professional – Protects locally stored files and allows files to be recovered from remote Undelete Server recovery bins.
- Undelete 10 Home – Provides comprehensive protection of locally stored files.
Condusiv Undelete 10 “Set it and Forget It”® file recovery system runs on all Windows platforms, including those on VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
Undelete 10 Server edition supports Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
Undelete 10 Client, Professional and Home Editions support Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.