It can be difficult to keep up with the latest Microsoft Consumer tech news, so I have gathered a few links to some of the latest out of Redmond:
1. Do you use any of these five passwords? If you do, you had better change them soon to something more secure! This is part three of a three-part series on stronger passwords. From Security Tips & Talk: 5 Passwords you should never use
2. You may have noticed that you have been prompted to take a peek at the all-new MSN site. I think it was high-time they made it over! The New MSN: http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2014/09/07/first-look-new-msn/
3. Do you have a Windows phone? Here are 10 apps (in addition to Microsoft Office Mobile) that do everything from resolving small tasks to helping you organize large projects. If you’re behind a desk at work, check out these 10 ‘must-have’ Windows Phone apps
4. Good news for OneDrive users: Using the OneDrive desktop apps for Windows and Mac, any of the OneDrive mobile apps and the OneDrive website, you can now upload files of up to 10GB (that’s huge)!
5. Starting Friday, Sept. 12, the Surface Pro 3 Docking Station will be available in 28 markets. When clicked into the docking station, the Surface Pro 3 becomes a powerful three-in-one device – tablet, laptop and desktop – taking productivity and personalization to the next level.