SpringPublisher has kindly donated several licenses for the professional version of its software which allows users to design and output business cards, flyers, letterhead and other artwork in minutes at no cost.
While SpringPublisher comes in a freeware version, the professional version gives you more templates and a higher output resolution. The license code will unlock the freeware version.
Note: All licenses are now spoken for!
SpringPublisher includes a nice library of templates as well as an online template store. The software features a powerful multi-layer editor, detailed help files. Without being an artist, you can design and print business cards, flyers, postcards, letterheads and other artwork in just a few minutes.
- Enables you to add images, texts, vector shapes, logos and arrange them as you like.
- Provides stunning image effect including shadows, opacity, rotation, and more.
- Allows you to download professionally-designed, high quality templates from the template store.
- Makes it easy for you to print your artwork either with your own printer or in professional print shops.
- Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
You can download the SpringPublisher Free version directly from http://www.springpublisher.com/sp_setup.msi
If you think you would like to have a license for this software, I encourage you to try the freeware version first. Then, if the Professional version is what you need, please post a comment below asking for a license. You will need to supply a valid email address (seen only by me) in order for me to send the license to you. All licenses are now spoken for!