SpringPublisher Team has been announced SpringPublisher 3.0, a free, but professional business card, letterhead, flyer, postcard and label making software. With this update, SpringPublisher has ability to create artistic QR code and insert it into the artwork and arrange it as you like.
WindowsTalk has been given 5 licenses to give away!
The new artistic QR code feature enables you to insert text, images, logos, shapes into QR code which makes your QR code unique, and with the inbuilt artistic QR code readabiliy checker, you don’t need to worry about whether the artistic QR code you made is readable for the QR code readers or reader apps, It will remind you and display the readabiliy level real-time when you editing the QR code.
After you created a artistic QR code, you can insert it into your business cards, letterheads, flyers or even labels and arrange it as you like with the multi-layer supported editor, by just a few mouse clicks you can make your own qr code embedded business cards and print it out with your printer and Avery or Printworks micro perforated papers or save it as image file and send it for professional print.
Main Features Of SpringPublisher:
1. Enables you to add images, texts, vector shapes, logos and arrange them as you like;
2. Provides various image effect: shadows, opacity, rotation, etc.
3. Allows you to download high quality templates from the template store.
4. Makes it easy for you to print your artworks either with your own printer or in professional print shops.
5. Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
6. Supports Avery and Printworks micro perforated paper that enables you to create business cards and postcards more easily.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
You can download the SpringPublisher Free version directly from http://www.springpublisher.com/sp_setup.msi
The professional version, with Template Store credits and high-quality output available, costs $23.95(US)
For more information, visit http://www.springpublisher.com/
To qualify to get a free copy, simply comment below saying WHY you would like this software. Five winners will be picked at random in one week. Winners will be announced September 7th.