PearlMountain Image Converter is a photo converter as well as batch image converter, which helps you convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. Some of the highlighted features include:
• Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
• Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
• Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
• Convert between many different image file formats.
• Resizing image for any different use, such as for web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
• Add image and text watermark for Image Copyright Protection
• Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
• Apply border to images.
• Crop photos, removing unwanted areas.
Product info page: http://www.batchimageconverter.com/image-converter/
PearlMountain Image Converter download link: http://www.batchimageconverter.com/download/PearlMountainImageConverter_Setup.exe
WindowsTalk has kindly been given 10 give-away license codes for our readers. This offer is only scheduled to last till May 13, 2012.
To qualify for a license, just leave a comment below saying you would like a copy.
Be sure to use a valid email address so I can contact you with the license code after the contest ends.