Nowadays it is pretty hard to take a bad photo with a digital camera, but I always wished that I could blend two photos to make the perfect shot. Well now we all have the opportunity to be snap happy and not worry too much about how the photo turns out, thanks to Windows live photo Gallery.
Have you ever tried to take a photo of young children, it is very hard to get them all to look at the camera at the same time. In fact it is pretty hard to do this with adults as well, so sometimes we end up with different photos that have different things wrong with them. Now with Windows live Gallery we can edit these two similar photos to create one fantastic shot. I guarantee that after blending two photos using Windows live photo Gallery, you will look like a professional photographer.
What do I need to blend two photos?
1. You will obviously need to download Windows live photo Gallery. It is absolutely free from Microsoft.
2. You also need to have two or three photos that are very similar and have basically been taken at the same time.
How do I blend two photos using WLPG?
1. Open Windows Live Photo Gallery and choose two photos that you would like to blend together.
2. Hold the CTRL key down on the keyboard to select more than one photo. Make sure there is a tick next to the photos you want.
3. Go to the create at the top.
4. Then choose the photo fuse icon.
Now you just simply select a section of the photo and a box will appear with your choices. If there is a better part of the picture to choose, then click on it and it will be replaced immediately.
When choosing which part of the photo to replace, be very careful and look to see how you are going to affect the rest of the photo. Don’t panic if you make a mistake because you can always press the undo arrow at the top of the software.
Blend two photos using Windows live photo Gallery – Video Tutorial
Watch this video to see the full details on how to use photo fuse to blend two photos together to get a perfect photo.