Is your computer becoming more and more sluggish every day? Do you have problems like blank screens, slow downloads and super-long load times? If you do, here are five easy to use programs that will help your computer speed up.
- CCleaner – Formerly called Crap Cleaner, this program deletes junk files that slow down your computer. It also finds registry disputes and solves them for you. It is free and easy to download and works wonderfully. It can even wipe your free space if you want it to, though that tends to take some time. Just visit http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER for your free download today!
- Defraggler – Your computer could be working slower because your files are fragmented. Clean it up and make your system more efficient with another free download from Piriform. Compact and quick, Defraggler works great, plus you have the option of just defragging the files you use most often. What could be easier? Visit http://www.piriform.com/defraggler for a free copy.
- Firefox or Chrome – Rather than using Internet Explorer as your web browser, try Mozilla’s Firefox or Google’s Chrome. Much quicker load times, superior add-ons and a more secure framework make these browsers a necessity. Plus, they’re free. Be mindful that some websites do not work as well in them, so keep IE installed for backup, just in case. Download Firefox here: http://www.mozilla.org. Download Chrome here: http://www.google.com/chrome.
- Recuva – Have the problems with your computer developed to the point that you’ve lost files? Did you inadvertently erase your digital camera’s memory card or MP3 player? No problem! Just use Recuva to recover your files. Get it free at http://www.piriform.com/recuva.
- Revo Uninstaller – If you’ve ever had to add or remove programs on your computer, you know how time-consuming the process can be. Not only is it time-consuming, but a lot of the files from the uninstalled programs are never deleted. For a quicker, stress-free fix try Revo. This program is easy to use and much quicker. It also explores your computer for hidden files and deletes them- truly uninstalling the program. Try it free for 30 days here http://www.revouninstaller.com.
There you have it; five simple programs to get your computer purring! So whether you have a laptop, a desktop, or a mobile phone, keep these programs handy and keep your computer running fast.
This is a guest post from Laura Backes, she enjoys writing about all kinds of subjects and also topics related to internet service in my area. You can reach her at: laurabackes8 @ gmail.com.